Donate Securely Through Paypal
Make a difference right now. Use the button below to donate easily and securely with a credit card or with your PayPal account. PayPal is the most secure online payment and donation system in the world, and you will be taken to Paypal’s website to complete your donation.
Other Online Donation Opportunities
- FALL & WINTER BUILD SEASON ’16: HABITAT HOPE BUILDERS GENERAL CONSTRUCTION FUND
- #GIVINGGREATER: THRIVENT FINANCIAL MATCHING CHALLENGE – FINAL LEG
- 415 WEST LANE: COZY COTTAGE REHAB LAUNCH
As a community-funded organization, HFHWFC also joins forces with homeowners who are through their monthly mortgage payments to help another family in need attain decent, affordable housing. Through donations, as well as volunteer and homeowner labor, Habitat builds and rehabilitates simple, decent houses in partnership with people who need an affordable mortgage to create strength, stability and independence for themselves and their families. You can help local families create a better life for themselves and build long-term financial security. Your financial support, your voice and your time will help families build homes and strong, stable communities — together we can create a lasting, meaningful and solvable outcome that impacts brighter futures for individuals and helps create a flow of capital into the local economy.
Your tax-deductible donation today will help:
- Provide funds for building supplies such as lumber, nails & windows.
- Build decent, affordable homes in partnership with families in need of an affordable mortgage to strengthen the community.
- Provide greater stability for families and children.
- Instill self-reliance and the promise of a better life.
One of Habitat for Humanity of Winchester-Frederick County’s greatest challenges is the need for funding. Since we are not a government organization, we rely on private funds to continue to build homes in partnership with families. The major sources of funding come from the community – faith organizations, corporations, foundations, community organizations and individuals.
- All funding donated is used to fund our Program of Services. This is possible because our ReStore helps to offset general and administrative expenses.
- Contributions to Habitat for Humanity of Winchester-Frederick County are tax deductible to the extent allowed by law.
- HFHWFC holds our donors close to our hearts. We do NOT sell or rent any information about our donors to third parties.
DAF Direct enables you to recommend grants from donor-advised funds (DAF). This widget is already connected to Schwab Charitable and Fidelity Charitable, two DAFs our organization has received funding from through recommendations of donors. Check back often to see if your donor-advised fund has partnered with DAF Direct:
We aim to make it easier for you to join forces with our home-buyers and other supporters to bring more families home. If you feel uncomfortable donating online or if you would like to discuss your donation in further detail, please contact the Resource Development Department to create a plan of action. You may also reach our Development Department by calling 540.662.7066.