Donate to Winchester ReStore
To be a strong financial arm for Habitat for Humanity of Winchester-Frederick-Clarke, we need new and gently-used merchandise to sell in the ReStore and customers to buy it!
REUSE + RECYCLE = RESTORE
- All donations are tax deductible. A receipt is available for your donation.
- 100% of the product in our building is donated.
- The more donated merchandise received, the more selection we can offer and sell to achieve the goal.
- Recycling reduces the amount of usable goods going to the landfill.
- Donors are recognized as Habitat for Humanity supporters.
- Businesses can rotate inventory by donating overstock and discontinued merchandise.
Donations we cannot accept:
- Dishwashers older than 5 years
- Infant/toddler items
- Cathode Ray TV’s, monitors and computers
- Hazardous materials/chemicals
- Guns, ammunition or other weapons
- Used shower doors
- Sliding glass doors without track/wall framing
- Used mattresses and box springs
- Unmarked containers
- Non-working refrigerators
- Appliances (not working or dirty)
- Broken glass or mirrors
- Pesticides (Liquid or powdered type)
- Lumber with rot, nails or screws
How to Donate:
Donations are accepted at our ReStore during business hours. Please do not leave donations after hours.
Tuesday – Saturday 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM
To schedule a pick of large items or a large quantity of items, contact us at 540.662.9704 during business hours, Tuesday – Saturday 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM or schedule a donation online.
For a safe and efficient pickup, please note the following:
- All items must be at ground level or on main floor.
- Items must be unhooked and unplugged.
- We do not haul away trash or sort through items.
- We do not accept any hazardous materials.
- All small items should be boxed, stacked and labeled.
- All items should be readily accessible.
All donations are up to the discretion of ReStore Management.